Senior IT Auditor
The growing complexity of the financial environment (regulation, risks, etc.) requires a systematic use of several areas of expertise that must jointly analyze the same problem from different but complementary angles. With this in mind, COMPANY has grouped all of its Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance, Asset Management, Actuarial and Corporate Treasury competencies into one Financial Services Office (FSO) business line.
As part of our development, we want to expand our teams by recruiting experienced auditors / consultants and specialized in Information Systems in the Financial sector.
Higher education (engineering school or university), ideally complemented by a CISA certification, you justify a successful experience of 3 to 6 years in the field of auditing Information Systems in the banking / insurance sector.
Autonomous, dynamic and endowed with good relational skills, you have a strong taste for customer relations and audit missions. You demonstrate analytical skills, are strong proposal and have real writing skills. You have a constant concern to develop your knowledge and to put to the services of others your experience. You have an excellent sense of teamwork and the ability to coach employees. You are totally mobile and speak English fluently
As part of the IT Risk & Assurance team, you will take part in missions (both in France and abroad) on behalf of major groups in the Finance, Banking and Insurance sectors. .
As an IT auditor, you will contribute to the performance of audit certifications missions within the framework of statutory audit mandates or acquisition audits.
You will also be required to carry out contractual IT audits:
– Review of I T governance (organization, management of IS …),
– Review of IT General Controls: Change Management, Logical / Physical Security Management and Operations Management,
– Review of network architecture and IT equipment,
– Information systems review: Detailed mapping of applications, description of inter-application flows and business processes, identification of risks and assessment of associated internal control,
– Review of Accounting Closing and Financial Reporting Process (FSCP) – Analysis of Business Processes and Associated Risks, – Review of applications (at level: flow / features / settings / users),
– Review of IT projects / Review of information system migrations, – Data analysis (analysis of accounting entries, data migration, reconciliations, recalculations).
– GRC Tools: SAP GRC, Enablon, Bwise, Mega, Aris, efront – PCA / PRA – Strongly involved in the realization of these missions, you will supervise assistants and take part in the identification of new business opportunities.