Sales Executive – Treasury/Corporate Liquidity
FIS' helps corporations improve liquidity and risk, reduce payment fraud, streamline bank connectivity, reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies with its mission-critical, sophisticated treasury management, risk management, credit and collections management, payment factory, bank and SWIFT connectivity, invoice-to-pay and integrated payables solutions.
We are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join our team in France.
The Sales Executive will manage the sales activities in the France / BeNeLux territory for the mid-market solution based on corporate liquidity treasury and payments products including generating new clients, new business, from the selected client portfolio as well as reflecting activity in FIS sales and prospecting tools.
The Sales Executive will report to VP Sales for the region
The Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to interact with a challenging market place and learn more on the financial services as well as building strong business relationships with Corporates.
• Acquiring new clients through prospecting, networking and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved
• Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory and accounts
• Developing and executing strategic sales plans for each opportunity
• Participating in sales calls and meetings to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to win and close the deal
• Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels
• Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate and comprehensive sales database (Salesforce.com)
• Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
• Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products
• Solid knowledge of the corporate treasury and payments market
• Proven sales experience serving the corporate finance technology community preferably gained within
• Prior business to business sales or client relationship management experience
• Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – Ability to persuade and influence
• Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written proposals and sales materials
• Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
• Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
• Fluent French and English written and verbal language skills are a must – Dutch language skills desirable
This position will require some business travel.